Know a great resource? Let us know.
- PKAL Facilities Handbook includes guidance and checklists on how to structure the design process
- ACRL Wiki: Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning includes introductory planning information and links to a variety of resources, such as precedents and planning guidelines
- AIA Working with an Architect covers the 5 design phases, the client/architect relationship, identifying services needed, and decision-making
- Project Management for Construction is a handbook from Carnegie Mellon University describing the construction process
- Whole Building Design Guide from the National Institute of Building Sciences addresses integrated design and sustainability
- JISC Designing Spaces for Effective Learning provides an overview of trends, process, and examples
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Process from Educause Quarterly Volume 32, No. 4, 2009